সোমবার, ২৩ জানুয়ারী, ২০১২

Wondering in an unknown land

Wondering in an unknown land

I thought It would be nice to have a bit change in life, the day to day drudgery to end. Enjoying the martinet life in a bit lenient manner. Wonder away and think back.

Therefore sometime man needs to get away from his known abode. Go a far to observe himself in the true self. To find closure, to gain meaning of life from the meaningless daily proceedings.

And so I decided to leave home for couple of day. Reside in a place that I know not. I went to the hostel. A good friend of mine has lent me his place to crush. I study, sleep, make noise and what not. Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. I enjoy the absence of internet, the freedom of not being connected to a greater and unknown me. Away from the lies that virtual life has piled in front. Beyond the caring of a comforting home, apart from the enticement of entertainment, I find peace.

I find peace in having nothing. The peace to find yourself in the truest form. No artificial intelligence being imposed on. The simple, the true me.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন