বৃহস্পতিবার, ১৬ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১২

virtual reality

i believe there are many like me.many pondering over the idea that have kept me thinking for some days. lets talk a little about virtual reality and how it has influenced my life in ways i could have never imagined/anticipated. both shocking and pleasing at times.

many like me suddenly may find that their virtual self have become over powering the real one.the virtual reality is gettting more and more preferrable everyday.social networks have become a home rather than the real world.but the problem is what i show in facebook or twitter is the real me. the degligent,self satisfied,effient and healthy guy in the profile picture is not the real me. my mirrored self is far more different. most people understand that but few of them tends to hold on to that understanding. we are so gullibe.we prefer to accept the lie just for it seems more comfortable and easy. so we beleive.people beleive the virtual me is the real me.the me with the ultimate power.therefore upon actual physical meetings they expect that virtual me. expects me to be funny as jim carry and strong as arnold and as attractive as the brad guy.but things soon show there true colors and it becomes an ordeal to compete with the virtual me. so i tend to avoid physical actual meeting and prefer the virtual ones.and so the virtual me gets stronger,stronger and even stronger....i realize its  a lie and nothing but a lie.but lie is most of the time soothing than truth.

on a remote side note:

i think i should stop facebooking like adictee. its time i grew and let me grow.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন